Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pizza Delivery

I've spoken to plenty of women about this topic and many have given the same result.


  1. No way!
  2. If I was drunk!
  3. That could be exciting!
  4. I love teasing!
  5. If it was a dare.

Try this next time you decide to order pizza! Usually when you have food or pizza for this matter delivered to your home a man usually delivers the food. I would use the peep hole before attempting this though. Wear something sexy or don't wear that much at all. Try a small shirt and a thong to start. When the delivery man comes to the door, answer it and say let me grab the money. When you turn around your perfectly shaped ass attacks the delivery man's eyes. You know he's staring and you enjoy it. I think you should give it a wurl at least once in your life. Let me know how it goes.

No comments:

Would you try any of these fantasies?